VELUX Sun Tunnel skylights are a fast, easy way way to add a massive dose of sunlight to you indoor living spaces. Whether you have a hallway, home office or bathroom in need of natural light, sun tunnels are an ideal option to transform your home for a fraction of the cost of traditional skylights and windows.
Check out these amazing Sun Tunnel renovations and contact Colorado Home Cooling & Daylighting to help you brighten your home!
1. The creative mind behind Up To Date Interiors, Kathy Bulger's home office had no source of natural light, leaving her lost in the dark Bulger installed a single Sun Tunnel overhead, making her eclectic design aesthetic really stand out.
2. Though heavily used, stairway landings and hallways are often ignored. This homeowner made the most of their pass through space with an art wall, light color paint and blonde wood floors but that wasn't enough to lighten it up, so she added a Sun Tunnel at the top of the stairs.
3. All natural light makes a statement as the centerpiece of this neutral bathroom, thanks to two Sun Tunnels over the shower. Design blogger, Almost Makes Perfect, wanted a big dose of daylight to bring out the details in the geometric rug, wood cabinets and brass hardware.
4. Design blogger Sugar & Cloth added three Sun Tunnels to the main hallway, using the additional natural light to highlight design elements like a striped runner, wall paneling and artwork to create a truly beautiful space.
5. Hallway or art gallery? Interior designer Brian Patrick Flynn used two Sun Tunnels to brighten this hallway and finished the look by painting the floor, walls and ceiling white to amplify the natural light.
You too can bask in more natural daylight and transform your home in less than one day with a Sun Tunnel Skylight installation from Colorado Home Cooling & Daylighting, offering free estimates, fast installs and top-rated customer service since 2003!
Looking for more inspiration? Check out all 10 Must-See Sun Tunnel Transformations by VELUX